Thursday, December 16, 2010

Spitalian. day 3

My brain says Espanol! But my mouth speaks Spitaliano..... all of my Italian is cross firing with Spanish. I am thinking about taking Spanish lessons here for the 2 weeks I am planted. It's really cheap and I will be able to use and apply it immediately. I have to decide by Monday.

Went to the market again where they sell stolen, fake, and real goods for cheap. I found the dream pair of Asics I have been waiting for all my life. and they are REAL! real and beautiful. I don't think you understand how long I have been waiting for these shoes. When I saw them... I knew. It was love.

I also found a loyal Peruvian boy that wouldn't leave my side. At first I was annoyed but then he ended up translating a lot for me. He was very persistent...to get my email, number, practice English...and kiss my cheek. He said it's custom to kiss cheeks in Peru and it probably is, but I said, "Not in Canada it isn't". I couldn't give him the slightest bit of false hope. haha...he was harmless.

Now I am waiting for my ride to the terminale---destination Puno. Not excited for a night bus. or more travel, but it's all part of it. I am sure I will be happy after it's all over.

I have most definitely packed all the wrong things. I am the worst packer ever. I will just have to buy things here. For next time bring these things... you ratard:
1-plain hoodie
2-no name brand stuff
3-jeans
4-sneakers
5-chacos
6-more tank tops
7-swim suit (duh!)
8.)scarves
9.)fleece jacket
10)hippie pants (black, cloth, drawstring)
11) more hippie things in general

No comments:

Post a Comment