Thursday, September 23, 2010

So maybe...

So maybe I bought a camera that can be converted into an instant camera and some really cool lenses and film that go along with...and so maybe I bought a little Buddha to put on my floor in the cushy, cozy living area...and maybe I bought a coat tree to hang hats and coats on that even has an umbrella holder...and maybe I bought a groovy vinyl record player that converts the records to MP3 that can be put onto your i Pod...oh and did I mention my Peugeot cruising' bike from the 1960's to ride around downtown and to and from the Farmer's Market? And some pictures to hang on my wall in my bedroom of the Taj Mahal and Italy? Quite a spree I say. I am not done either...I still need a bookshelf and a record stand so I am planning on hitting up a few local vintage, consignment shops this weekend. My apartment is moving up a notch on the groovy scale. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment