Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New eyes.
















I can't believe how many times I have walked around downtown SLC and never really seen it. Spencer came over to get me out of my house and outside...and we had ourselves a photo excursion. He borrowed my digi and I shot with my film Holga... so I have to give all the photo credit to Spence (almost all).. and he did a bang up job! dang...
We walked down streets we've never walked down, saw things we had already seen before with a whole different perspective. And captured the beauty... It's alllll about perspective.
We stuffed our faces with delicious subs, Neils showed up (he's that mysterious appearing/disappearing guy), a legit vinyl record player howling Beirut happened, and the day ended with a stint on top of Neils's old apartment complex rooftop overlooking the whole city...vegging on some lawn chairs because those few hours walking around nearly killed me! (I have noooo energy, it's weird) ... I saw the first elevator ever made in SLC, it was old... I took a photo of it with my Holga... the elevator reminded me of the ones in Budapest...with the rail door you can see the floors as you go up and down... Great day! I am lucky to have great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment