Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chef Natasha




I think I am pretty awesome. Today I made Balsamic and Fig glazed brussel sprouts....which were delicious... If you don't like brussel sprouts I guarantee I could change your mind with these.

I also roasted a yellow, Anaheim, and green pepper from my mother's garden. I peeled them and cut them up into pieces. I then mixed those in with black beans, corn, hot sauce, and quinoa... and with that mix I am going to make little cakes (similar to corn cakes I suppose but healthier).

I also made a raw kale salad, with black beans, mom's homemade habenero salsa, fresh tomatoe from her garden, avocado, lemon juice, and olive oil. That was tasty as well!!!

My favorite is a lentil, tomatoe, garbanzo bean, pine nut couscous mix...... that stuff I could eat a whole pot full....mmmmmm....

Not too shabby for a white girl I say.... not too shabby.....

No comments:

Post a Comment