Friday, March 18, 2011

Ragnar Napa Valley


I just signed up to do Ragnar Napa Valley with some really great gals and guys....The last Ragnar I did in Arizona was a life changing experience. Totally amazing. I am amazed at what the human body can endure and accomplish.

I have 6 months to train and get in the best shape ever. I am excited to have a goal to work toward, something to train for, and for the culmination in September in wine country. Plus, the new Ragnar medals are awesome, and I know it wants to be friends with my first Ragnar medal. I can picture it now.... getting in the zone running alongside HWY 1 and the gorgeous Pacific.

My last experience in wine country was incredible. Picture Perfect. We drove down HWY 1, we ate fresh crab in little shacks, we tasted so much wine and loaded up our trunk with it, we stopped at every brewery we saw, we whale watched from the beach, we camped, and stayed in a plush hotel to top it off. It was really great, and I have always wanted to go back.

And while I am there, why not scope it out as a place to live as a brand new nurse?

So excited about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment