Saturday, October 23, 2010

60 Things I can't live without...

The other day in class, Ashley passed a note between me and a friend asking him and me what we can't live without... we 3 filled it out...it was humorous...I didn't put much thought into what I had written down, and I have been thinking about it ever since... so here is my updated list in no specific order:

1-hot sauce
2-boys playing guitars...
3-my droid
4-soft lit sexy lamps (like you see all over Poland)
5-banjo
6-rain
7-super soft blankets and pillows
8-helping people
9-adventure/traveling
10- my mountain bike
11-my cameras (Holga, Lomo, Canon, Lumix) and my film
12-MUSIC (finding, sharing, giving, loving, dancing, feeling...)
13-My record player... shopping for vinyl in little, eclectic shops
14-The Alchemist
15-long showers
16-getting your hair shampooed and scalp/neck massaged
17-dark chocolate and peanut butter
18-bourbon and good beer
19-hope
20-sunsets
21- watching airplanes and clouds
22- wild flowers
23- dresses (I would wear a dress everyday if I could)
24- authentic Italian food/Pecorino cheese/gelato/olive oil
25- Backgammon with Millie
26- love...kissing.....passion
27- Oh, The Places You Will Go by Dr. Seuss
28- stars
29- feeling loved.
30- vintage shop hopping
31- beans.... in any form...any kind.. black, pinto, garbanzo...
32- Boots and scarves!
33- Music festivals/concerts/shows
34- deep, meaningful conversations
35- the feeling of driving long distances with music blaring...freedom...
36- cold pizza
37- laughing so hard you cry/being a dork
38- phosphorescence and fire flies
39- riding bikes to Gallivan Shows and Farmer's Market
40- seeing/hearing/feeling the ocean
41- the feeling of buying a plane ticket to somewhere you have never been
42- yoga
43- "the golden hour"
44- the feeling that all is right in the universe just by being and absorbing the beauty around you
45- taking care of really special patients in the hospital and the life lessons I learn from them
46- feeling like you just kicked some serious ass at something difficult
47- Taoism
48- thunder and lightening storms
49- grandma's coffee cake/the smell of coffee
50- my mom's canned salsa, peaches, sweet jalapenos
51- my mom... I love her so much
52- Ebay's show (10am-2pm M-F) on KRCL and just KRCL in general
53- the feeling of a soft new hoodie
54- runners high
55- studying at coffee shops- Blue Star especially
56- sparklers
57-the way you feel after hiking up a mountain and reaching the tippy top
58-... (I am a big ... user in my writing)
59-my passport
60-candles

No comments:

Post a Comment