Monday, November 15, 2010

Sick of the Sick

I have been sick for about a month...give or take a few good feelin' days.... super super tired.......cough....sinus....green goobers... all the fun stuff really. It comes and goes, but this last go around was terrible. I felt aweful. I was on the last pill of my Z pack and BAM!

Decided to prove how crappy student health insurance is and see a doctor...Good news is that I don't have walking pneumonia or mono, and I got some tankers for antibiotics. They make me somewhat dizzy/nauseated, but I have to kick what I have before Peru.

I promise though...if I get feeling better I will never take for granted a healthy, good feeling day ever again. They are so easy to take for granted...things like your health...and this is minor and I can't imagine living with a chronic illness like so many people we take care of in the hospital...

So God, Jebus, or whoever you are. Please let me feel better. I would be so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment