Sunday, April 3, 2011

Surprise Marcus!!!

This weekend was the funnest weekend I have had in a long time.... Friday I went to that great Wye Oak show. Last night I got to attend the best surprise birthday party for Marcus. It was seriously the funnest house party I have ever been to. It was packed and everyone was soooo nice. I have never been to a party where people are not segregated into little groups, and where people want to get to know you and be new friends. Marcus had a really old 35 mm film camera that I got to play around with and document the evening. I was on call until midnight, but when the clock struck 12 Scotty made sure the bottle of Makers Mark touched sweet lips.... mmmmm.... And the group consensus is that I need me a pair of RayBans. I stole James's for a portion of the night. One of the best parts of the evening was the giant snowflakes that came pouring from the sky.... It was magic... Everyone had to go out on the porch and soak in the beauty.

Highlights of the Evening:
1. Christina's dancing. 2. Marcus and Scott are the sweetest people in the world. 3. Epic dance party and music 4. nice people 5. best looking people ever 6. meeting new friends
7. Whiskey 8. pecks for everyone! 9. kicking out the 70's wannabe's 10. snowflakes

.....Here are some really, really cute pictures.....


















No comments:

Post a Comment